Come to one of our open events for presentations on training with the Minster Centre, Q&A sessions with tutors and current students, and an opportunity to look around the building.
Our courses include;
- Introduction to Counselling Skills
- Fast Track Foundation
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- MA/Adv Dip Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling
- MA/PG Dip Advanced Clinical Practice in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- MA/PG Dip Supervision in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Diploma in Integrative Supervision
Visit our website to book your place and find out more - www.minstercentre.ac.uk.
Due to the Coronavirus situation, we are holding online Open Evenings via Zoom.
About the Minster Centre
Founded in 1978, The Minster Centre is one of the longest established and leading Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling training institutions in Europe. We cater for around 300 diploma and MA students each year, as well as offering a range of short courses, accreditation programmes, and continuing professional development events.
BOOK YOUR PLACE
Visit our website: Open Days and Events