- Understanding the importance of being in contact with "the unknown" in therapeutic, creative and personal development processes.
- Learning the conceptual line of W. R. Bion, including the concepts: Truth, Not-Knowing, Beta elements, Alfa function, Alfa elements, Without memory or desire, O, K, Transformations in O, Transformations in K, The ability to tolerate frustration, Container/Contained, Dreaming, Caesura, No-thing.
- Learning the contributions the psychoanalysts Dr. Thomas Ogden and Dr. Michael Eigen made to Bion’s concepts, especially Ogden’s concept: “Dreaming into existence” and Eigen’s concept: “Impact”.
- Enhancing the ability to allow moments of uncertainty and emptiness during therapy, and to give validity and priority to intuitive sensations and creative and original therapeutic processes.
- Enhancing a more organised understanding regarding what constitutes the core of psychodynamic psychotherapy.
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR:
Mental health professionals:
● Psychologists from different fields (Clinical, Medical, Educational, Specialized in Recovery, and more)
● Clinical Social Workers
● Art-therapists, Movement-therapists, Biblio-therapists and Photo-therapists.
● Couples, Family and Sexual Therapists
● Somatic and Holistic Psychotherapists (Body - Mind- Spirit, Focusing, Hakomi, Biosynthesis, Healing...)
● People from other fields (therapeutic, artistic or others) interested in studying Bion's ideas.
For more details, please contact us: