– master the art of therapeutic storytelling
Stories and metaphor are a powerful way to stimulate hope and by-pass resistance – they can also enhance problem solving and creativity, beneficially impact the mind/body system and much more…
Stories can be incredibly powerful therapeutic tools. They help bypass rigid views about life, enhancing the listener’s flexibility of thought. And by suspending ordinary constraints, they help people reclaim optimism whilst fueling their imaginations with the energy necessary to attain goals. In the physically ill, they can also stimulate the immune system and speed recovery.
All successful psychotherapy and counselling involves storytelling and the use of pertinent metaphors, both of which tap into the natural way our brains work.
- Expert Tutor
- CPD Certificate
- Price includes course notes and lunch
- Counts towards Part 1 of the Human Givens Diploma
- Pay in 3 interest free payments with PayPal
- Book 5 workshops to get 10% OFF
Book your place >