Note* - This is a Remote Position (You can apply from anywhere within the UK)
Our Trainee Counsellor Placement Programme offers an exceptional opportunity for aspiring Counsellors to gain valuable practical experience necessary to succeed in their studies and become qualified counsellors.
You can choose the days and times that are convenient for you to work with clients and become proficient in providing online counselling to clients in this ever-changing digital world. By gaining hands-on experience, you can develop practical skills required to excel in this magnificent field.
We aim to support you through our portal, one-on-one, and group ‘check ins’ whenever you feel the need to talk. We also offer discounts on your own personal counselling if you feel it would be beneficial for your personal growth, or if it is necessary for your programme, and we offer monthly 90-minute Peer Support group sessions facilitated by a qualified Supervisor, at no cost to you.
Our placement programme is the perfect steppingstone to launch you into a successful career as a qualified Counsellor. We offer guidance and advice to support you even after your course ends.
• Applicants must be attending a counselling/psychotherapy diploma/degree course.
The Selection Process:
• Interested Candidates can apply for the placement via our online Application Form provided below. There are a finite number of placements available, but applicants may be placed on a waiting list if they wish.
• Applicants should provide a current CV, an up to date enhanced adult workforce DBS certificate, Evidence of Fitness to Practice, Relevant Qualification Certificates, and complete the application form provided below.
• Applicants must also provide evidence of their Training organisation and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
• In order to secure a placement position, applicants must successfully participate in an informal interview discussion.
We look forward to welcoming you and supporting you on your journey towards becoming a successful professional Counsellor.