We’re a dynamic non-for-profit organisation currently looking for a Clinical Content Development Manager to play a key role in the growth and success of our UK and European market. The Clinical Content Development Manager primary responsibility will be to ensure that we continue to explore fresh and exciting ideas around clinical practice and help in developing continuing professional development (CPD). This person will develop strong relationships with the thought leaders in our field, keep a sharp eye on new developments and important conversations in psychotherapy, counselling, and mental health —and seek out new voices whose distinct perspectives and approaches deserve to be highlighted for our growing audience of therapists. With their deep knowledge of the field this person will assist in finding creative ways to shape the ever-evolving “story” of our field.
We’re looking for a dynamic, talented person with a passion for the field of psychotherapy, counselling, and mental health, and experience as a clinician. The person in this position should have excellent relationship-building skills and a marketing mind. Leadership and project-management skills are also a must, as is the ability to collaborate effectively with our team based internationally.
- Identify and contribute to interesting, cutting-edge, clinically oriented CPD programming by working with leading and upcoming experts in the field.
- Turn those ideas into compelling profitable events, courses, and clinical programmes that professionals will find useful and want to purchase.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments shaping the psychotherapy, counselling, and mental health field, with a keen eye on how the UK and European field of psychotherapy, counselling, and mental health market is evolving.
- Work with our team to help grow our UK and European audience through innovative ideas for content distribution and marketing.
- Create data-driven marketing campaigns through writing compelling sales copy and determining key target audiences.
- Maintain a robust knowledge of the field of psychotherapy, counselling, and mental health.
- Analyse effectiveness of marketing strategies and align future campaigns with current data and trends.
- Work both independently and collaboratively by creating goals for yourself, meeting deadlines, and communicating ideas clearly to team members.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with new and existing presenters and suppliers.
Your Qualifications and Essentials
- At least 7 years’ experience as a psychotherapist, psychologist, counsellor, or mental health clinician with either a master’s degree or PhD in the beforementioned disciplines
- Curious-minded conversationalist with great networking and marketing skills
- Skilled at generating and shaping ideas, content, learning opportunities.
- Solid understanding of current trends and advances in therapy
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills—as well as a creative, flexible, and fun disposition
- Proven ability to develop and manage projects, including successful courses and events.
- Flexibility to be self-motivated but also excel in a team environment.
- A keen entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with great attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills in a challenging and fast paced environment
PESI UK is a not-for-profit organisation and the largest clinical continuing professional development (CPD) provider in the UK and Europe. We are part of the PESI Inc. Group.
Our UK portal offers 1000s of CPD products including live events, online courses, digital products, DVDS and books, a CPD and training listing, a live event listing, jobs board and a blog. We are used by the many organisation’s including the NHS, charities, universities, private organisation’s and professional practices as well as many professionals.
Since 1979, PESI Inc., has provided cutting edge CPD to professionals across the globe. We work alongside the world’s leading experts to create workshops, conferences, videos, and books that meet the needs of adult learners. All of our CPD workshops and products assure that professionals can meet the changing demands of their work by providing practical strategies, methods and interventions they can use immediately to improve the outcomes of their clients.
As a non-profit organisation, our mission is to educate and instruct the general public, third sector organisations, private industry, students and professionals to assist them in acquiring, developing and enhancing their knowledge and skills, and to assist other charitable and educational organisations in the conduct of similar activities. We have the most robust CPD library available anywhere.
In order to apply for a vacancy with PESI UK, you will either be a British citizen, or you will have already obtained the legal right to work in the UK.
Equal employment opportunity
PESI UK is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other applicable legally protected status.
- Eligible for Incentive Plan
- Full time (37.5 hours)
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Membership of a contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme.
To apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org