THE COUNSELLING FOUNDATION is a modern charity with a well-established reputation in the field of counselling and psychotherapy for over 40 years. Our mission is to deliver affordable psychological therapy, to train psychotherapists and provide services to organisations and the NHS.
• 12 hours per week over 3 days
• 1-year fixed term contract – with intention to extend depending on availability of funding
• Salary depending on experience
• Remote and in-person working across Luton and Bedfordshire
• Willingness to work some evenings
• Employer pension contributions on eligible pay
• Membership of employee assistance programme
• 25 days per holiday per year pro rated plus bank holidays
• Access to TCF subsidised CPD events
• Payment for Enhanced DBS check
• Fortnightly 1.5 hours in-house supervision (group)
• Use of telephony system (Horizon) for TCF work only
• All clinical work is covered by TCF organisational professional indemnity
• Probation period: 3 months
We are an organisational member of BACP and our training courses are accredited and validated by BACP. All staff, honoraries, volunteers and therapists in training are thus accountable to the ethical requirements of these organisations and to their complaints procedures.
There are 3 strands to the services we provide:
• Provision of charitable subsidised counselling
• Provision of short-term work to NHS clients, EAP clients and other contracts
• Counselling Training programmes including short personal development courses
THE COUNSELLING FOUNDATION is proud of our welcoming culture and commitment to client care. We committed to promoting equality of opportunity throughout the organisation and encourages diversity.
Please see the attached JD for this role.