An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Clinician to join the team at Nexus Fostering. We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Clinician to be based at our Ampthill office, which covers Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and surrounding areas.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 Per Annum (Pro Rata)
Location: Ampthill, Bedfordshire
Working Pattern: Flexible working pattern. Minimum 2 days a week to include a Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
As Clinician you will offer therapeutic support to Foster Carers within the Nexus Care+ and 360 packages. You will draw on a range of therapeutic approaches to offer support and strategies to our Foster Carers.
• Offer therapeutic clinic time to individual foster carers
• Write up accurate and GDPR compliant clinic notes
• Attend TATC Meetings as required
• Attend professional meetings as required
• Liaise with other professionals within the Nexus Fostering
• Liaise with other professionals outside of Nexus Fostering as appropriate
• Report any Safeguarding Concerns to the DSL/Clinical Lead
• Attend and take part in fortnightly group supervision
• Any other duties that are reasonable required by Nexus
What we’re looking for…
• Post qualifying experience 2 years+
• Educated to degree level or above
• Experience of working with Looked After Children and families (desirable)
• Experience of working with children and young people (desirable)
• Good working knowledge of trauma informed and attachment based approaches
• Experience of undertaking and formulating assessments
• Registered with UKCP, BACP, ACP or HCPC
• Access to vehicle for work purposes
Why work for us?
• Generous Annual Leave - 28 days PLUS your Bank Holiday Entitlement
• Birthday Leave - a paid day off for your birthday
• Good Health Days - no sickness in a 6 month period and get an additional day off!
• Refer A Friend Scheme with a monetary incentive
• Comprehensive Employee Assistance Platform that provides access to advice and support 24/7
• Auto Enrolment Pension
• Learning & Development Opportunities
• Optional Private Healthcare Scheme
• Eyecare Vouchers
• Cycle To Work Scheme
• Optional Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Leave/Shared Parental Leave.