Three in five of us will become a carer at some point in our life. Caring Together is an ambitious regional charity that provides emotional and practical support, advice and guidance to carers of all ages and their families, as well as opportunities to take a break from their caring role.
Our vision is of a world where all carers have choices.
About the role
Are you a professional counsellor? Do you have a passion for supporting and delivering high quality wellbeing services? We want to hear from you.
It is an exciting time to consider being part of our growing team as we introduce new and innovative ways of supporting carers. We launched our counselling service for adult carers in Cambridgeshire in May 2021 alongside our ever growing volunteer run listening ear service and are looking for a strong project and team manager, with a professional counselling qualification to help expand the service into Norfolk.
What we need from you.
• A professional counselling qualification (minimum Diploma level)
• To be a registered member of BACP (or equivalent)
• To have at least two years of counselling experience and a minimum of 450 hours of counselling experience.
• The ability to provide counselling if needed, both in-person and via telephone or virtually via various online platforms.
• Preferably a qualification in clinical supervision training and practical experience of providing supervision to counsellors or willingness to complete a clinical supervision qualification.
• Experience of managing projects and reporting against funder requirements.
As well as the opportunity to join an incredibly dedicated, vibrant, and talented team of people who are deeply passionate about services which improve people’s lives, we also offer:
• Development opportunities and are committed to supporting your personal and career development plans
• Permanent contract with Hybrid working
• CarerSmart discount club
• Flexibility as a flexible employer, supporting you to ensure that you achieve a healthy, happy work-life balance
• 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays (eight days) FTE. Option to buy annual leave
• Refer a friend £200 bonus
• Wellbeing support
• The opportunity to influence strategy, change and culture through the 'Your Voice'
• Paid Carers leave
If this sounds like the role for you please get in touch or submit your C.V now.
We can't wait to hear from you.