Terapia is one of the leading Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy and Counselling training organisations in the UK. We are also a registered charity providing highly specialised counselling, psychotherapy and bespoke mental health services for children, young people, parents/carers, families, and professionals working with these groups. We work with individuals, organisations, schools, and services in the statutory and non-statutory sector. Our MA courses are validated by Middlesex University and accredited by the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy.
• Regularly post and schedule content on Terapia’s social media feeds.
• Liaise with Terapia regarding content to create a monthly blog post.
• Work with the Director of Training, the Recruitment Administrator, the Head of School Services &
Development, to ensure all content on our social media feeds align with organisational ethos.
• Monitor and respond to comments and interact with followers to best develop our online
• Produce occasional reports on social media performance and share with colleagues to help develop
• Work to expand our reach and the impact of the charity through social media channels, including
identifying and engaging key social influencers.
• Maintain a strong knowledge of developments, innovations, and new tech in social media and identify
any that may be of benefit/interest to Terapia.
• Success at managing a Facebook page, Twitter feed and Instagram feed.
• Demonstrate your success at creating ideas and delivering social media strategies for specific projects
which increased audience engagement.
• Showcase experience of producing regular reports using Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Google
Analytics, or similar tools; and ability to utilise these to increase a profile.
• Ability to work within the constraints of brand guidelines.
• Up to date with the latest trends/developments in social media communications.
• Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks and respond flexibly.
• Liaison with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
• Identify key influential external figures and agencies to further our social media reach and impact.
• Ability to find creative solutions to communications challenges.
Interested? Please email your CV and a cover letter (max. one page) explaining why you would be suitable for this role to email@example.com