This free online open event is for those who want to know more about the professional psychotherapy training course offered at WPF Therapy. Those who have already completed, or are about to complete, a foundation level counselling skills course will be the ones who will benefit most from this event.
- Are you interested in finding out about the counselling and psychotherapy training available at WPF Therapy?
- Have you completed a foundation level course and are now looking for an accredited training (BACP) that will equip you with a professional qualification as a psychodynamic psychotherapist (BPC and UKCP)?
- Do you want an opportunity to ask your questions and find out more about the course content and procedure, clinical placements and supervision that this professional training course involves?
Then start, and maybe end, your search with us.
With over 50 years of experience in providing reputable counselling and psychotherapy training WPF Therapy is ideally placed to help you make a choice. This two-hour introductory session will provide you with answers to some of the questions you will be asking yourself – such as what does psychodynamic mean? what do our courses involve? when do courses take place and what can they lead to?
Register to find out more about our BACP accredited Clinical Qualification in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy course which is aimed at those who have completed, or are about to complete, a foundation level counselling skills course and are looking for a reputable, rigorous professional training. This course leads to qualification as a psychodynamic psychotherapist and registration with BPC and UKCP.
This is a good time to discover, in an informal and interactive way, more about the next intake which will be in October 2023. Finding out more at this point gives ample time to prepare for application and gain advance guidance on what is required for a strong, successful application. We aim to make these sessions interactive so that participants have a clearer idea of what a course at WPF Therapy involves. All those who have completed a foundation level counselling skills course, or anticipate completing one before July 2023, are welcome to attend.
Feedback from past visitors
- “I found it really useful just to have the basic information about the ladder of training as I’ve found it very difficult previously to understand exactly what I’d need to do”
- “The discussions about skills and qualities of a counsellor”
- “Explaining the process of psychodynamic theory”
- “Excellent overview of what will be covered”
- “All useful but particularly liked the interactive style and the smaller groups”
- Useful to understand the difference between psychodynamic and psychoanalytic, and the difference between counselling and psychotherapy”
- “Useful to hear the answers to other people’s questions as some asked things I’d not thought about”
Please book your tickets on our Eventbrite page. All are welcome to attend.