This event will be delivered online via Zoom.
If you are interested in WPF Therapy upcoming events, please book your tickets on our Eventbrite page.
- Are you considering a career as a psychotherapist but need a clearer idea of what a clinical training would entail?Would you like to know more about the psychodynamic modality and what it means to practice as a psychodynamic psychotherapist?Do you want to know what it is like to train at WPF Therapy?
At the Taster Session you will:
- Experience a seminar ‘taster’ and engage in other experiential learning exercises
- Attend a clinical supervision session using a fictionalised case study
- Meet members of the WPF training team who will be happy to answer your questions
- Get to meet and talk with others who are interested in psychodynamic training
There is some pre-reading provided for this Taster Session which will enhance your experience of the day. This should take approximately 1 hr reading time.
History, a lens to the future: why we become therapists (in) The myth of the untroubled therapist: private life, professional practice, Marie Adams, 2014
Alice Cowley works in private practice as a psychoanalytic psychotherapist and supervisor. She has extensive experience of working as a psychotherapist in the voluntary sector and in the NHS, and has taught and supervised at WPF Therapy. As a former trainee at WPF Therapy she brings her experience and understanding of the process of training to the Taster Day.
Target Audience: This course will be of interest if you want to know more about what training as a psychodynamic psychotherapist involves and where it can take you.
Applications must be received by Friday, 18 March 2022.
Before booking please read our Terms and Conditions for CPD events here.
If you experience any problems please e-mail email@example.com.