Following the development of our Directorate of Clinical Quality we are looking to recruit Clinical Lead Supervisor X4
Clinical Leads support our supervisors and help develop and monitor clinical practice across WPF. Our Supervisors support our therapists in training working within the open-ended psychodynamic psychotherapy clinic at WPF. Trainees are undertaking the clinical qualification in psychodynamic psychotherapy.
Approximately 120 trainees are enrolled on the whole programme of whom about 35 graduate every year. The programme has moved predominantly online due to current government guidelines and the Clinical Leads will be expected to lead and support staff and trainees with this change.
Applicants will be a psychoanalytically qualified and experienced psychotherapist. Ideally the appointee should be BPC registered, but accreditation with BACP or registration with UKCP (CPJA) is acceptable PROVIDED they are eligible for BPC.
- To provide clinical leadership to a group of supervisors who provide supervision of trainees on the Clinical Qualification in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- To supervise the supervision of client work in the WPF Therapy clinic.
- To chair and fully participate in supervisors’ groups.
- Ensure that client work proceeds in line with WPF Therapy policy and procedures and that supervisees adhere to all organisational requirements as set out in WPF’s Clinical Services Handbook
- To act as line manager for a group of up to 9 supervisors
- To participate in the allocation of clients within the Psychodynamic Psychotherapy clinic (Open ended and Kyle Clinics)
Core hours for our current vacancies are per post:
Monday: 3.5 hours
Tuesday: 3.5 hours
Thursday: 3.5 hours
Friday: 3.5 hours
Currently supervision and team meetings are being held on-line via Microsoft teams.
Clinical Leads will be free to commence in post from October 2020 for our new academic year.
Work Hours: 3.5 hours per week, per post
Salary: £43,889.00 Full Time Equivalent. Actual Salary £4,388.90 per annum