Place2Be is the leading children's mental health charity providing in-school support and expert professional development to improve the emotional wellbeing of children and young people, families, teachers and school staff. Place2Be provides mental health support and training for over 600 primary and secondary schools, reaching a total school population of over 350,000 pupils.
Our teams provide a range of services in our partner schools to build resilience early in life through counselling, creative work and play and support a child’s ability to engage in school life. Our work, focused on early intervention, is part of the 'comprehensive CAMHS system’.
We are looking for a highly motivated individuals to provide efficient administration and diary management for the Director for Scotland and Wales and wider management team within our operational services.
As the Administrator for Scotland and Wales Team you will be responsible for liaising with all departments across Place2Be as well as external stakeholders. You will focus on providing administration and diary management for the Director for Scotland and Wales and wider team, ensuring that all internal and external communications are handled in a timely and effective way.
You will be responsible for general administration and coordination across a number of areas including (but not limited to) data input, reporting, organising team meetings, minute taking, diary management, preparation of reporting packs, information cascade. As a frequent first-point of contact, you will play a key role in reflecting the high quality standards and professionalism of our work. You’ll need to be able to use your own initiative and work independently and be competent in using excel and data.
What will I be responsible for in my new role?
- provide direct support to the Director, assisting with diary management, forward planning and managing deadlines
- manage the administration of the regional team, supporting Area Managers and assisting with tasks and projects where needed
- support with the data input, data review/cleansing and reporting from CRM system and School Services System across the region
- ensure expenses claims and invoices are processed in a timely manner
- act as a first point of contact for internal and external queries; prioritising calls sensitively, taking action where possible or redirecting where necessary
- The successful candidate will have:
- proficient administration skills and experience, preferably with a background in a Health or Education setting
- strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to confidently and objectively support and support people at all levels
- the ability to build effective relationships, both internally and externally
- experience in project management and managing and developing stakeholder relationships
- excellent knowledge of IT systems/Databases and MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and video conferencing
Closing Date: Sunday 27th September 2020
Interview Date: Monday 05th October 2020
In return we offer you a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement
- Robust Learning and Development Programme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance, 4x Annual Salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mobile Phone Discounts (EE Network)
- Cycle purchase and season ticket loan schemes
- Extended Maternity/Paternity Pay
If you share our core values of perseverance, integrity, compassion and creativity and have the counselling skills and patience to support some of the UK’s most vulnerable young people and families, we would love you to join us. It’s sensitive and demanding work - but hugely rewarding and fulfilling - you will be helping to give young people a brighter future.
To view/download the full Job Description and Person Specification and APPLY, please visit our website for further details.