Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th October 2019 and
Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd November 2019
Cost: £580 Organisations, £540 Individuals
Seminars will include the following themes
• Introductions – our relationship to attachment theory.
• Attachment theory in context
• Separation, loss and mourning
• Patterns of attachment and their internal representation
• Secure • Dismissing • Preoccupied • Unresolved/disorganised • Not classifiable
• Evaluating adult attachment states of mind
• Internal working models
• Reflective functioning
Clinical work will consider the role of mourning, narrative, mutuality and recognition, affective attunement and cycles of rupture and repair in the therapeutic process.
The objectives of this course is to introduce Attachment theory and deepen your understanding of it. It’s designed to be of practical value with implications for therapy and human relatedness.
The course is aimed for Counsellors, Psychotherapists, Psychologists, Psychiatrists and Social Workers.